At NHC we treat most types of injuries and complaints. Our team of practitioners consists of Chiropractors, GPs, Nutritionists, Massage Therapists and Personal Trainers, all working together to help our patients.
Here at NHC we believe that things should not be rushed, especially when it comes
to your health. We take time with our patients to understand each issue and then develop bespoke care management plans that are designed not only to make you healthy again, but to keep you healthy for years to come.
Common complaints treated include:
- Neck and back pain
- Hip (Strains, degeneration etc.)
- Knee (ligament sprains, degeneration, patella tracking syndrome etc.)
- Ankle and foot (repetitive sprain, flat feet, mortons neuroma etc.)
- Shoulder (Impingement, Frozen Shoulder, tears etc.)
- Elbow (Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow etc.)
- Wrist and hand (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, degeneration etc.)
- Arm pain, pins and needles / tingling
- Headaches (Migraines, Tension headache, cervicogenic headache etc.)
Common injuries treated include:
- Road Traffic Accident Injuries
whiplash injuries often show a delayed onset of discomfort, which can come on days,
even weeks after an accident.
- Sports Injuries
In sports injuries, fundamental knowledge of the mechanism of injury is of severe importance
in order to understand and treat the tissues involved.
- Work Related Injuries
In work related injuries, chiropractors look beyond the actual injury. Assessing workstation
set up and giving correct ergonomically advice is a large part of the patient management,
to prevent further remission and exacerbation.
If a condition exists which is better suited for treatment by a medical specialist, chiropractors are fully trained to identify these conditions and make the appropriate referral. However most people with neuromusculoskeletal conditions are successfully diagnosed and treated by chiropractors every day.
We also work closely with and have great relationships with other practitioners such as physiotherapists, massage therapists, acupuncturists, personal trainers and nutritionists.